Smithfield is a new urban quarter for Stoke-on-Trent which, when completed, will comprise 1.2 million sq.ft of office, retail and hotel space.
It is currently home to over 1,700 workers with 151 apartments and a 140 bed Hilton Hotel opening in late 2019, with outline permission secured for a further 200,000 sq.ft office accommodation.
Smithfield is adjacent to the Cultural Quarter, which is home to the Potteries Museum where a new dedicated £6m Spitfire display is being created, the Regent Theatre and the Mitchell Arts Centre.
|3||111||1,199||AVAILABLE Q2 2020|
|4||637||6,854||AVAILABLE Q2 2020|
|5||120||1,291||AVAILABLE Q2 2020|
Schedule of areas
- High quality, shell specification accommodation available
- Available for immediate occupation by way of a new, effectively full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed
- Units are capable of subdivision
- Rent upon application
- Opportunity for outdoor seating
- Short and long term opportunities
- Pop-up/temporary opportunities